In this pdf attached, I need to solve project one. I understand how to solve the problem but the arithmetic itself is too complex for me to get an answer. Can someone please walk me through this problem?
MATH01130-5 Mathematica Project Instruction
Write your answers in your Mathematica notebook file (*.nb) along with corresponding codes and results, and
then send this file to email@example.com by Dec 10, 2016. Put Project 1 and 2 into the same file and make sure
to indicate your rowan id in the file name. Project 1
(From Exercise 75,76, ?4.2) A study shows that the concentration C(t) (in micrograms per milliliter) of antibiotic
in a patient?s blood serum after t hours is C(t) = 120(e?0.2t ? e?bt ), where b ? 1 is a constant that depends on
the particular combination of antibiotic agents used.
1. Solve numerically for the value of b for which maximum concentration occurs at t = 1 h.
2. Find the value of b for which the maximum value of C is equal to 100 mcg/ml. Project 2
(From Exercise 29, ?5.9) Moore?s Law In 1965 Gordon Moore predicted that the number N of transistors on a
microchip would increase exponentially.
1. Does the table of data below confirm Moore?s prediction for the period from 1971 to 2000? If so, estimate
the growth constant k.
2. Plot the data in the table.
3. Let N (t) be the number of transistors t years after 1971. Find an approximate formula N (t) ? Cekt ,
where t is the number of years after 1971.
4. Estimate the doubling time in Moore?s Law for the period from 1971 to 2000.
5. How many transistors will a chip contain in 2020 if Moore?s Law continues to hold?
6. Can Moore have expected his prediction to hold indefinitely?
486 DX processor
Pentium II processor
Pentium III processor
Pentium 4 processor
Xeon processor Year
2008 No. Transistors
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.