need help with final exam.?Microsoft Word - Essay Exam.docx
- When referencing sources, employ parenthetical notation rather than footnotes or endnotes. A bibliography is not necessary.
o A correct citation will include the author?s first and last name,
the work, and the page number: ?And in all the fertile farmlands, / the barren plains, / the mountain villages, / smoke-smeared cities, / we start to MOVE? (Rodolfo ?Corky? Gonzales, ?I Am Joaqu?n,? 2).
o For subsequent citations of the same work, only mention the author?s last or identifying name and the page number: ?But my spirit is strong, / My faith unbreakable, / My blood is pure? (Gonzales, 3).
? Each essay will be submitted as an attachment through Moodle. You will upload each essay to the appropriate assignment box in ?Week 8.?
- Postwar American society?especially its affluent suburbs?seemed happy and prosperous. But beneath the surface seethed anger and frustration with a constrictive and suppressive status quo. Such movements exploded during the 1960s and 1970s and included Civil Rights, Feminism, Gay Liberation, Chicano activism, and the youthful New Left. a. Identify and explain the Port Huron Statement?s four biggest criticisms of mainstream American society. b. Connect these criticisms to the movements listed above: how does that ?New Left? vision relate to those other protests?
- The upheaval of the Sixties prompted a backlash from large segments of the American public. These voters would include Richard Nixon?s so-
called ?Silent Majority? as well as a resurgent conservative social and political movement.
- Analyze and discuss the four principal values of the Sharon Statement.
- Connect those values to the electoral successes of Richard Nixon and other Republicans during the late Sixties and early Seventies.
- Explain how this conservative reaction relates to the upheaval associated with the movements listed in Essay #1.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.