Mineral and Rock Identification Lab?
For this lab assignment, you will identify the minerals and rocks included in your lab kit. You will create a list of the minerals and rocks, identifying them by number or letter, and explain the properties and characteristics of each sample that allowed you to identify it.
The samples you will identify are as follows:
- Minerals: biotite mica, calcite, fluorite, galena, graphite, halite, hematite, muscovite mica, orthoclase, pyrite, quartz, sulfur, talc
- Sedimentary rocks: conglomerate, dolomite, fossiliferous limestone, limestone, sandstone, shale
- Metamorphic rocks: Anthracite coal, garnet schist, gneiss, marble, quartzite, slate
- Igneous rocks: andesite porphyry, basalt, granite, obsidian, rhyolite, scoria
Submit a lab report file (Microsoft Word or Excel is preferred) containing the list of minerals and rocks identified by number or letter, with an explanation of the properties and characteristics of each sample that allowed you to identify it.
Include in your submission 4 digital images: one showing all of your mineral samples, one showing all of your sedimentary samples, one showing all of your metamorphic samples, and one showing all of your igneous samples.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.