I need these questions answered for the article below.?
Here are the instructions:?
Read this brief article on reporting statistics in APA style:?http://my.ilstu.edu/~jhkahn/apastats.html?Then read the attached article entitled "Running on Empty......." Then respond to the questions below. Each question is worth 15 points. The exam must be completed independently. As a general rule, a 3-5 sentence response will suffice for each question.
Here are the questions:
?1) What was the research question(s) of interest in the study? Where in the article did you find this information?
2) What was the hypothesis(es) of the researchers? Where in the article did you find this information?
3) What was the purpose of the entire Introduction of the article?
4) On page 5, in the participants subsection of the Method section, you will find this statement......"Potential participants were excluded if they were dieting, menstruating, or taking special medications." What is the relevance of this information in terms of research design?
5) How did the researchers measure their primary variable(s) of interest? Where did you find this information in the article?
6) At the bottom of page 7 you will see the following: F (2, 46) = 1.06, p = .36, (see Figure 1). What does this statement mean?
7) On the 2nd line of page 8 post-hoc Tukey's tests are mentioned. What is the relevance of this information to the study results?
8) What were the primary findings of the study? Where did you find this information in the article?
9) What were the limitations of the study? Where did you find this information in the article?
10) How did the study authors adhere to the principle of falsifiability in their research?
Modified based on article found at
http://www.thewritesource.com/apa/apa.pdf on March 24, 2008.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.