Below is a list of accounts and final balances for Quiet Company as of December 31, 2009.
Long term notes Receivables=$85,000
Discount on bonds payable=$45,000
Preferred Stock Subscribed=
Additional Paid in Capital Common Stock=$850,000
Additional Paid in Capital Preferred Stock=$20,000
Common Stock Subscribed=$120,000
Investments in Debt Securities=$45,000
Dividends on Common Stock=$23,000
Dividends on Preferred Stock=$15,000
- Common Stock has a par value of $5 per share. There are 60,000 shares authorized by the company and 45,000 shares issued and outstanding and 4,000 shares subscribed at $30 a share
- Preferred stock is 5% non-cumulative has a par value of $10 a share. 15,000 shares have been authorized and 10,000 are issued and outstanding. 1000 shares have been prescribed at $60 a share.
Required: Prepare the statement of stockholders Equity in proper format in a Word document.
Module 07 Problem-Template
Statemetn of Stockholders Equity
Preferred Stock, $10 par value XXXX Common Stock, $5 par value, 60,000 shares XXXX Preferred Stock Subscribed, $10 par value XXXX Common Stock Subscribed, $5 par value
(4000 shares subscribed at $30)
Total Capital Stock
Additional Paid in Capital Preferred stock
Additional Paid in Capital Common stock
Total Paid in Capital
Total Paid in Capital and Retained Earnings
Less Treasury Stock XXXX
XXXX Total Stockholders Equity XXXX
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.