I am trying to complete step 3 in the below assignment and I can't figure out how to find changes. Please help!
Module 1: Critical Thinking
Installing a SQL Server Instance?(80 Points)
In this hands-on project, you will install a new SQL Server named instance called SQLSERVERCSU on your computer. You may complete the installation using either the installation wizard or the command prompt. Detailed instructions on how to install a SQL Server are available in this module?s assigned textbook reading.?
- Your installation should include only the database engine and Integration Services components. Add your local user account to the SQL System Administrators group for the SQLSERVERCSU named instance so you can administer it after the installation is completed. Keep all other default settings during the installation process. Once you have successfully completed the installation, save a copy (screenshot) of the summary.txt located in C:Program FilesMicrosoft SQL Server110Setup BootstrapLog.
- Verify that the Windows services for the database engine and Integration Services have been successfully installed using the SQL Server Configuration Manager. Take a screen shot of this step.
- Analyze the other system changes that resulted from this installation and list the steps that you took to review these changes. This writing assignment should be one page long and follow theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
After you have completed this Critical Thinking Assignment, submit one MS Word document that contains all three components. Take a screenshot of the summary.txt file and insert it into the MS Word document; next, insert the screenshot you took of the SQL Server Configuration Manager; and finally, complete your writing assignment in the same document below the screenshots. Make sure each section is labeled clearly. Upload your document to the assignment page. Do not make any other changes to the SQLSERVERCSU instance, as you will use this for hands-on projects in upcoming modules
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.