An RN is new to the charge nurse role, and meets with the nurse manager to discuss a situation on the unit. Although the unit has a policy where no member of the team is to walk past a call light that is illuminated, two of the staff members will only answer lights for ?their residents.? This results in the new RN repeatedly asking someone to answer a light when passing medications. The nurse manager holds a team meeting for the shift and reviews the policy, and tells the RN, ?You are responsible for enforcing this policy every evening as the charge nurse.??
Initial Discussion Post:
Address the following:
- Identify the style of leadership this nurse manager is using. Support your choice with evidence from the scenario and the assigned readings.
- Is the identified style of leadership appropriate in this situation?
- If yes, explain why.
- If no, identify another leadership style more appropriate to address the problem and explain why it is more appropriate
A leadership style providing implementing plan and directing for execution of plan.Here Nurse leader
instruct that they have to perform task without any excuse.Nurse Manager showing decision....
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.