I have two new questions for you. Please remember APA style as always.
Article 1 Review - an article that discusses marketing research and its role within an organization.?
Address the following points in your essay:?
1. Summarize the article by discussing the main points of the article.
?2. Relate the theoretical aspects of market research (both qualitative and quantitative) from Chapters 1 and 2, including overall strategic planning and globalization.?
3. Discuss the relevance of this article with respect to how advancements in technology have impacted this company?s ability to perform market research.?
4. What questions might you pose to the author of this article??
Do you see any ethical implications within this article??
Your response must be a minimum of three pages, not including the title page and reference page.
?A minimum of two sources should be used?the article you review must be referenced, and one additional source from a credible location should be referenced.?
All paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations per APA guidelines.?
Article 2 Review - ?an article that discusses business-to-business marketing (B2B) and how it is different than business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing.?
This could include any aspect of the B2B world, which might include buying, relationship building, strategic perspectives, global new product development, distribution, pricing, and/or promotional techniques.?
Within your article review, please make sure that you analyze a real-life B2B company with respect to its strategic marketing techniques.?
Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of the B2B model. Respond to the following questions:?
1. Summarize the article with particular emphasis on the specifics of the B2B model.?
2. With an eye on the article, compare how the B2B vs. B2C models operate different strategically.?
3. Relationship building is particularly important in the B2B world. How does this article reinforce this statement??
4. What can you, as a student, learn from this article??
How might a B2B marketer benefit from reading this article??
Your response should be a minimum of three pages, double-spaced.?
References should include your textbook plus a minimum of one additional credible reference.
?All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.?
All references and citations used must be in APA?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.