Deliverable Length: 8 pages
Established in 1977, Krona Community Hospital is a 60-bed, acute care hospital located in the heart of Banconota County. With a staff of nearly? 100 physicians and specialists, 400 employees, and 75 volunteers, they offer a full range of health care services. They are accredited by The Joint Commission.
Nouveau Health, a private, not-for-profit health care chain, took over the management of Krona Hospital. Last year, state officials began to discuss Nouveau?s proposal to build a new, replacement hospital in Banconota County. The new facility would have 74 acute care beds, four observation rooms, four surgical operating rooms, one C-section room, a 24-hour emergency department, a maternity center, an intensive care unit, and extensive support services, including physical therapy and cardiac rehabilitation. All patient rooms would be private.
You are a staff member in the finance department at Nouveau Health, whose sole responsibility is to advance the success of the organization through assisting in planning, forecasting, and finance management.
Your Key Assignment Draft is designed to help you prepare for the presentation in Phase 5. The chief executive officer (CEO) of Krona has asked that you complete the following:
- Prepare next year?s financial plan and operational budget.
- Note:?Keep in mind that the budget you created for your Phase 2 Individual Project did not take into account the growth of the new facility. The CEO has asked that you expand that budget and provide a finalized budget that will take into account the new services offered. The CEO has stated that there is $3 million that you can incorporate into the budget for additional staffing, services, maintenance, and so forth.
- Make sure the budget reflects the following:
- Increase in revenue reimbursement
- Allocation for the proposed improvements
- Increase in salaries
Be sure to discuss the following areas:
- Funding sources
- Your methodology in revenue forecasting
- How will the new services impact its revenue
- Fixed and variable costs
PLEASE USE THE BUDGET ATTACHED AS A REFERENCE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. YOU WILL NEED TO GET THE INFORMATION FROM THE SPREADSHEET.
KRONA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Home Health and Hospice
Less Charity Care
Payroll (including nursing salaries)
Total Operating Expenses
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.