Design a PLC program and prepare a typical I/O connection diagram and ladder logic program that will correctly execute the industrial control process in Figure 8-40.
The sequence of operation is as follows:
- Product in position (limit switch LS1 contacts close).
- The start button is pressed and the conveyor motor starts to move the product forward toward position
A?(limit switch LS1 contacts open when the actuating arm returns to its normal position).
- The conveyor moves the product forward to position?A?and stops (position detected by 8 off-to-on output pulses from the encoder, which are counted by an up-counter).
- ?A time delay of 10 s occurs, after which the conveyor starts to move the product to limit switch LS2 and stops (LS2 contacts close when the actuating arm is hit by the product).
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.