Develop a cash flow budget using the following information:
a. inventory turnover ratio=12
b. cost of goods is 50% of sales.?
c. accounts payable turnover ratio=12
d. accounts receivable ratio= 12
e. Sales half cash, half credit
f. Minimum cash balance= $1,200
g. September projected sales= $8,000
h. October projected sales= $10,000
i. April & May Projected Sales= $1,000
1. Junes Cash Inflow __________
2. July's Cash Inflow___________
3. August Cash Inflow_________
4. June's Cash Outflow_________
5. July's Cash Outflow_________
6. August's Cash Outflow__________
7. June's Ending Cash Balance_______
8. July Ending Cash Balance________
9. August Ending Cash Balance_________
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.