do you have
Assignment for MGT335
The goal of this project is to describe how you would implement a major program of organizational change as if you were a senior leader of the company, using one of the following approaches:
- Total Quality Management Initiative (TQM)
- Six Sigma
- Continual Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Organizational Learning
- Systems ThinkingAnother aim of this paper is to draw upon as much of the course material as possible, but specifically from Units 5 -8.You will select a large company, one for which it is easy to get information to study via web based resources. Examples include Apple, Dell, GM, etc. Do not select a company you work for or have worked for.The requirements for your paper are:
- Research the initiative you select and the business. What is at issue here is how to affect large scale organizational change. What is the company you selected doing in this regard?
- Answer/address these questions:
- What is meant by TQM, Six Sigma or CQI?
- What specific goals do you hope to achieve with this program? For example, improve Return on Investment, Market Share, reduction in errors, etc
- How will these goals be measured?
- How will the program be implemented?
- How will the company be structured to achieve these results?
- How will ?buy-in? by the employees be gained?
- What is the role of leadership/management in the implementation of TQM?
- Discuss the implications for organizational culture
- It is important that you are as specific as possible and that you use terms and information gleaned from the text and from research! All research citations must be in APA formatting.
- Specific, real world examples are preferred where possible (discovered by research). For example, how did a company like Continental Airlines restructure themselves? How do these examples reflect concepts we are studying? If you must make assumptions to supplement the material you find, if insufficient real world examples exist, then please identify when you have done so.
- APA formatted using double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font.
- APA formatted title and reference pages.
- The suggested page length is 4-12 pages, excluding title, abstract, or reference pages.
- Normal headings
- Use of bullets acceptable, where appropriate. The entire work should not be bullets though.
- Graphics are fine as long there are not too many
- Citations in APA standard format. A minimum of 3 separate citations is required.
- In addressing the questions posed, it is preferable that your paper ?flow? as a coherent narrative, rather than organizing your paper around the questions; embed your responses to the questions in the paper.
Deliverable and Weights
The Final Draft will receive a grade of 0 if any of the preceding deliverables are not turned in as directed. The deliverables are shown below with their individual percentages of your final grade based on the entire set of deliverables being worth 25%. Each one is worth 100 points.
Unit 2: Identification of the business you plan to research 2%
Unit 3: Literature Review 5%
Unit 4: Outline 5%
Unit 6: Rough Draft 3%
Unit 7: Final Draft 10%
Refer to the next page for the grading rubric.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.