DUE DATE: 07 APRIL 2016
I need help on the following assignment : please see below.? This is a Psychology course with an emphasis on cross-culture. This is a discussion, not a paper, but it needs to be well organized and scholarly. If you can not provide this, please do not accept. I will deny your answer if it's poorly written, mediocre,?to include?bad grammar and punctuation.
CHANGE THE WORLD
You receive a letter in the mail. The letter is from the American Psychological Association(APA), and it grants you unlimited funds to visit any country in the world you want, and set up a project there. It could be educational, health related(including awareness, etc).
?Examples of previous projects by students have included such varied projects as a teen prevention program in two states, a midday meal program for schoolchildren in Africa, a counseling center for victims of a natural disaster in Asia, and more. Next, write up your project and post directly into this conference.
please choose any country and a project. You may refer to the sample ( see attachment-2 different examples)?as an illustration of what is expected. The sample is not perfect, but meant to give an idea of what the project can look like.
Put the title in the main conference(Universal immunization by 2020, Model schools in the desert, No more homelessness for children in Country A, etc)
Structure the project with the following sections:
- Title:?This should be short and to the point: identify the target population, the focus of the project, and the country/region.?
- Background of the project:?This should be one paragraph.?
- Purpose of the project:?This is the point of the study?why you are doing it (one paragraph).?
- Method:?Here, you will describe the participants, the instruments/measurement methods/resources used, and the process: in other words, the target population, methods, and procedure (one paragraph each for participants, instruments/resources, and process).
- Outcome and rationale:?What do you hope to achieve in this project, and how, specifically, will the project make a difference in the living conditions of your target population? Take into account the socio-cultural context (one to two paragraphs).
At last, add at least?three references in APA style
Feel free to ask questions.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.