During Modules 2 and 3, you will have the opportunity to interview a female-identified and a male-identified individual regarding their perceptions about their own health as well as their experiences in the healthcare system, from the perspective of sex and gender. You will conduct one interview of a female-identified individual now in Module 2 that will be due at the end of Module 3. You will receive further instructions about conducting an interview with a male-identified individual in the next module. For now, concentrate on a female-identified individual - choose someone who is willing to sit with you and talk to you openly about their thoughts and experiences. This individual may be a family member, a friend, or a co-worker.
Give yourself enough time - make sure to start during Module 2 and submit your completed work in Module 3.
Here are the questions that should guide your interview:
- Tell me a little bit about yourself: work life, family life, interests.
- How involved would you say you are in researching information related to your own health?
- How involved would you say you are in researching information related to the health of other people in your life? Examples?
- What are the biggest concerns you have regarding your health? Now? In the future?
- How often do you consult with a healthcare professional?
- Complete the following sentence: I will make an appointment with a healthcare provider when ___________________.
- What usually causes you to make an appointment?
- Do you feel like your health-related habits are similar or different from other members of your sex? If so, in what way? If not, why? Any examples?
After completing your interview, write a paper of 2-3 pages in length. Your paper is to be organized in two parts that address the following: Part I: Interview Summary
- Provide a brief description of the person you interviewed that includes demographic information. (i.e., age, occupation, family situation, marital status, etc.).
- Describe their involvement in gathering health-related information.
- Describe their relationship with the healthcare system, in terms of how often they interact with healthcare professionals and why.
- Describe their perceptions of how they compare to other members of their own sex.
Part II: Analysis
Base your analysis on Chapters Two and Three of the textbook. Based on the objective research discussed in these chapters:
- Discuss your perceptions of the individual you interviewed from the perspective of sex and gender. Describe how similar or different are the roles and behaviors of your interviewee compared to other members of their same sex.
- Support your opinions with examples of gender-related behaviors they discussed in the interview.
Compose your work using a word processor (or other software as appropriate) and save it frequently to your computer. Be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors before you upload it. When you are ready to submit your work, click "Browse My Computer" and find your file. Once you have located your file, click "Open" and, if successful, the file name will appear under the Attached files heading. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit."
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.